Monday, November 16, 2009

Tears On

Break to tear


Word are so harmful and it bring great sorrow and pain which also locked up in the brain forever.

Just some word are mend to be sealed up and when its free from mouth, like an atomic bomb that cause explosion and the words went all the way through the heart and sink down to the heart and never to flow out again.

Do you feel this kind of everlasting pain in your heart too?? I am sure many of times when its purposed to be hidden in us and just too much of what it can contained, it broke free like a bomb which require lots of time and healing just for the pain to completely healed.

1Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.

Proverb 18:24 A man (who has) friends must himself be friendly, But there is a friend (who) sticks closer than a brother.

There is a friend who we can pour out everything to and most importantly, we can depend on Him. We are like sheep and a shepherd is He who is alway there for you when you need him. His name is Jesus.

May we pour out every tear and joy to Him and Him alone through pray.


I stand in Awe
You are beautiful beyond description
Too marvelous for words
Too wonderful for comprehension
Like nothing ever seen or heard

Who can grasp Your infinite wisdom
Who can fathom the depth of Your Love
You are beautiful beyond description
Majesty enthroned Above

And I stand, I stand in awe of You
Lord, I stand, I stand in awe f You
Holy God to Whom all praise is due
I stand in awe of You

You are beautiful beyond description
Yet God crushed You for my sin
In agony and deep affliction
Cut off that i might enter in

Who can grasp such tender compassion
Who can fathom this mercy so free
You are beautiful beyond description
Lamb of God who died for me

And, I stand, I stand in awe of You
Lord, I stand, I stand in awe of You
Holy God to Whom all praise is due
I stand in awe of You
I stand in awe of You

Just loved the chinese version!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home