Monday, October 19, 2009

Completely

Times when you want be happy but couldn't last long.


A day of neither happy nor sad just feeling empty. Trying as much as i wish to feel happy but i got nothing. Keeping kind of everything to self cause no one to share with. Do you feel that at times in a day?

Yes, and all human have a heart that needed to be filled with love. The love that i mean is God unfailing love. A love that can give you peace and joy in your heart, a love from Jesus Christ who care for each and everyone and He know you than you know Him.

John 1:17 For the law was given through Moses; God's unfailing love and faithfulness came through Jesus Christ.

Psalm 117:2 For He loves us with unfailing love: the faithfulness of the Lord endures forever. Praise the Lord!

Psalm 119:41 Lord, give to me your unfailing love, the salvation that you promised me.

Job 10:12 You gave me life and showed me your unfailing love. My life was preserved by your care.


Praise God for your Unfailing Love and a love that never fail us even though we fail you. May we surrender our life to you because I am yours and yours alone.


Completely

The secret of life is letting go
The secret of love is letting it show
In all that I do, in all that I say
Right here in this moment

The power of prayer
Is in the humble cry
The power of change
Is in giving my life
And laying down
Down at your feet
Right here in this moment

Take my heart, take my soul
I surrender everything to your control
And let all that is within lift up to you and say
I am yours and yours alone, completely

This journey of life, is a search for truth
This journey of faith, is following you
Every step of the way, through the joy and the pain
Right here in this moment

Take my heart, take my soul
I surrender everything to your control
And let all that is within lift up to you and say
I am yours and yours alone, comepletely

Right Here, Right Now
And for the rest of my life
Hear me say

Take my heart, take my soul
I surrender everything to your control
And let all that is within lift up to you and say
I am yours and yours alone, completely

I am yours and yours alone, completely

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home