Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Thanks God!!

This journey that i came across with 39/09 was an unforgetable one.

I'll say its by faith that i can know them and everyone of them is special. Although they are pes C2L2 and everyone look down on them, so what, i can say that most of them are as fit as the rest. The thing that i like about them was the character in themself, the unity that i cant find in others and the joking time. Nonetheless, they are a bunch of people which God made me learn and see thing in a different way that i have been praying.

I really thank God for answering my prayers and by God' perfect plan for me to know them as a mentor. God is really good to me this 2 months and no word can replace my feeling. Going through darkness to light, storm to peace, and sorrow to joy with my Dearest Savior. A relationship that i have with my Savior who knows all my need and care, someone i can trust and talk to closer than anyone. I know that i can rest in my Savior hand and wait for the perfect moment. All that i have been through with 39 can only be kept as a memory even thought i have much more to say, but its too late.

My prayer is that they will come to know Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior. The Greatest Gift and Greatest Love that God gave us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home