Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Getting above of trials

On my second stage of training, Life get tougher den before...

It was only by His grace that i got it through. Praise the Lord!!=) Thank God for His perfect plan for me to climb over my trials that He put me in. Seriously, being able to got in was a big miracle that He first put me in. The first requirement i have failed to achieve was at least a silver for ippt. I gotten a Passed only. For i only know one thing is that He will see me through, i do not know how but He have his way.

My testing ippt gotten a Failed. I did badly and i train all the way to my actual one which is 3week later... how can i improved?? no way, even the week before my actual ippt, my instructor asked me do you think you can get a silver?? i kept my mouth close. Perhaps, you may think keeping my mouth close is equal to saying i cant do it?? well, its alway in my heart and mind that my Heavenly Father has his way.

Few days before my ippt, my instructor told everyone that he have yet to print out the certificate for 4 people which he think that they will not make it. However, without saying my name... i knew that it was me. Thank God that all i have is Jesus only. Certificate means nothing at all, its just a paper from a tree and its useless too.

My actual ippt, im on my feet ready to see how He can work in me. I manage to clear all to silver except chin up. Another point to silver, isnt it wasted?? i did it with fear and much more without faith that i can pull myself up. Well, it was a lesson for me to learn and to put in more faith in Him. However, i could have a re-test on chin up only.

The day before my re-test and which was the last day of course, i was down with high fever. 39 degree?? well, all i need was to get down my feet and drag my feet for the re-test. The same day with the same instructor said whoever cannot make it, He will tear away the certificate. I wasnt feeling strong as i took lots of medication the night before and i slept for 16hrs. I need to get it through, so i tired and i could only get 6 out of 8. Well, it was rather dissappointed as all my other mates cheer for me. I thought it was over but i request for another try. This time round, before i get doing... i ask myself, how can i get 8 as my first round got 6 and im tired and no more strength. I prayed and thank God by His grace i manage to pass out. Thank God for all the people around me that cheer for me. My heart was overflow with joy but i couldnt express it out. Thank God for you are with me and always by my side showing yourself strong. When trials come, you are there and encourage me till and after i climb over the trials.

Turning and keeping my focus on Jesus!!(=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home