Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My last week

This is my last week and im still not prepare for ns in anyway, been busy doing the prop for CCWO easter.

There is one most important things which i haven do was to dig out my enlistment letter. And i haven done my packing list and stuff. Oh my... i wonder how?? There is many things which was left untouch, how even can i unfold them. For i can trust God for everything. My vision in ns was to grow spiritually and physically in Christ. My mission was God commandment. For i can do anything through Christ who strengthens me.

God have been good to me all these months and day before i enlist. Thank God for everything which i dont deserve. This week will be a busy week, hardly even online.

Today is april fool day, cant imagine i was been trick by luzerne... argghh, its been a long time since i play april fool, haha=) diao... its okay. All those becareful, its april fool!! the fools are on their way!! haha=)

Good nitez... blessed day!!=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home