Wednesday, March 25, 2009

WHY!!

This is so true, we are too quick to look up and ask why!!




...and you question God -'Why me?'....always look at the bigger picture...



A day without the Lord - Is a day wasted.



God is going to shift things around for you today and let things work in your favor.



In every thing by prayer... with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God... And the peace of God... shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
PHIL 4:6,7


The Lord is my light and my salvation - whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the stronghold of my life - of whom shall I be afraid?
PSALM 27:1


FOOTPRINTS
DURING YOUR TIMES OF TRIAL AND SUFFERING,
WHEN YOU SEE ONLY ONE SET OF FOOTPRINTS,
IT WAS THEN THAT I CARRIED YOU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home