Friday, June 19, 2009

A total new change

Something big happened in my camp and just because lack of courage, it end up to be a 360 degree changed. What a bad thing but i dont mind about going through all for my God is with me and i can do all things through Christ who strengthen me. I mind on what and how they look at me or the squad... this isnt good at all, i want a 360 degree change to the orginal style.


Thank God for everything is perfect in His control and timing. Our squad went through 4 different places of Worship and the first time to a Mosque, Catholic Church, Hindu Temple and also went to a Chinese Temple. Thank God for the sharing and asking about Christianity and stuff with my squadmate. Thank God for the wonderful time i had during the trip. Let the light shine through and within me.


Suddenly im scare of having too many dry fit T-shirt... i have too much of it and i want a change of new style and design. I want a CHANGE in life, change me and just be like you.

Thank God for a week that had gone by. Praise God=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home