Wednesday, July 1, 2009

East to West

East to West


I know you've washed me white
Turn my darkness into life
I need your peace to get me through
To get me through this night
I cant live by what i feel
About the truth your word reveals
I'm not holding on to you
But you're holding on to me
You're holding on to me

Thank God for your Grace is sufficient all for me. Thank God for this journey that you have given me, the greatest Love. A heart attracted by your love, not a second nor a day but everlasting Love from you, Lord.

I was found by a Heavenly Father who touches my heart and always with me through tough and easy time. I fall and He carry me, I cried and He is there to wipe my tears, I feared and He'll be my shield and sword who goes before me, I was discouraged but He send songs to delight me and when i was lost, His word ligthen my path. A God who is my all in all.

Thank God for seeing me thru this week and my exam. Yea, i passed and praise God. Thank God for your perfect plan and perfect timing for me to reach out to my friend. May you work in His heart and come to know the truth. Be praying for you and knowing that Jesus also be praying for us. Just thank God for the time spend together.

Thank God for everything and continue to show me your way for me. Keep me on my knee and seek you, Lord. Praise God even in storm!! =) for you are worthy of my Praise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home