Monday, March 9, 2009

Today!!

Everyday of life!!

cloud gather from bright to dark
showering quicker than flash
dripping down like snow
frezzing out and warming from inside out

focus and surrender
falling and fell
failed and discouraged
forget and realised

loved by bro and sis
encouraged by verses
delight with song of praises
blessing to pray

the greatest love
the greatest joy
the greatest comfort
the greatest gift

the love of God
the encouragement from God
the healing of strength and power
the victory in Christ

praise God for the time spend with Him
reading the word of God
meditate upon the word
personal time with Him by pray

the power of worship
the power of words
the power of pray
the power of God


Psalm94:
18 When I said, My foot slippeth, thy mercy, O LORD, held me up
19 In the multitude of my thoughts within me thy comforts delight my soul

the Love of the Cross
All because of our sin and God love us who send his son Jesus Christ to died for us, He remember you and me. Believe that He had done it all and all for you. Every sin is to be held and responsible for it. Repent and ask for His forgiveness.

A day of meditation, thinking and praising God!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home