Saturday, March 14, 2009

This Weekend

Thank God for fri,
its been a great blessing in youth worship and to even come along side with malcolm and jessie with few others... Thank God for all those who are serving/ praying and together with many ppl within the age group... thank God for worship too=) thank God for the prayer after youth... and also the fellowship with each other...

Thank God for sat,
Thank God for the youth discussion and prayer, even having lunch together... Thank God for the time of celebrate with my sec fren, its been quite awhile... Thank God for this time... Thank God for even two of them were in police too and how its like in there, fear and many things occur. Thank God for this verse from Hanniel
"When I am afraid, I will trust in you."
Psalm 56:3

this verse really encouraged me. Thank God for you are in me=)

Thank God for this verse from Catherine
When I said, My foot slippeth, thy mercy, O LORD, held me up.
In the multitude of my thoughts within me thy comforts delight my soul.

this verse really encouraged me too. Thank God for both hanniel and catherine

Trust in the LORD, and do good;
Dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness.

Delight yourself also in the LORD,
And He shall give you the desires of your heart.

Commit your way to the LORD,
Trust also in Him,
And He shall bring it to pass.
Psalm 37: 3-5

Thank God for who you are=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home